Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) was established solely as an agent of transforming education in Nigeria. It is designed to be a reference point for other universities on planning, environment, aesthetic structures, furniture, teaching aid and quality education.
Applications are invited by Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) “the fastest growing private university in Africa” for vacant position in the following programme:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State
Candidates must possess the following:
- Basic degree in Arts or Social and Management Sciences.
- Ability to speak in English.
- Computer literacy.
- Salary and allowances which are personal and negotiable are higher than Federal Government consolidated unitary salary structure.
- Salary increment is based on productivity and contribution to the development of the University.
Retirement, pension and other welfare schemes:
- The University operates a contributory Pension Fund as enacted by the Act of the National Assembly. It is mandatory for all staff to take part in the contributory pension scheme.
- The University shall pay 7½ percent of the staff monthly basic salary to the pension fund while the staff shall pay 7½ percent towards the fund.
- The University has also put in place insurance scheme for all staff. A staff shall not be hindered by the University from drawing from the pension and insurance schemes in respective of the service status in the University.
- In addition, the University offers highly subsidized accommodation facilities for staff on the campus with adequate water and electricity supply, sports and recreational facilities in a quiet and serene environment.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
1.) You will be required to upload your application, detailed Curriculum Vitae and other credentials in a single document (in either doc or pdf format)
2.) Your Curriculum Vitae is expected to contain the following information among others:
- Full Name (surname first in capital letters)
- Post applied for
- Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit)
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Permanent home address
- Current postal address including mobile telephone number
- Marital status
- Number of children and their ages
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic/professional qualifications (attach copies of credentials)
- Work experience with dates
- Present employment status and salary
- Conference/courses attended (state title of papers presented if any)
- Professional accomplishments with Research interest and activities
- Publications with dates
- Service to national and or international bodies
- Extra-curricular activities
- Any physical challenge?
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with candidates/work experience one of which must be the head of department or Dean/Provost of the applicant