360 Degree Habitat Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relations Manager
- The Customer Relations Manager must have a full appreciation of the importance of Customer Satisfaction to the smooth running of the business, and is responsible for ensuring that this concept is conveyed within the division and to any external contractors providing products and services to the division.
- The Customer Relations Manager must present himself at all times in a professional capacity, and is responsible for promoting the profile of the division by achieving excellent after-sales care to ensure the customer’s expectations from the purchase and beyond are achieved.
- Arrange weekly internal meetings with staff to resolve any issues, aswell as chair Weekly Build / Sales meetings and Completion meetings.
- Communicate customer care issues to the Construction Director (and Managing Director, where appropriate) for review on a weekly basis
- Ensure cost control is monitored for any works that are carried out. Analyze and report on a monthly basis to the Construction Director to reduce future maintenance costs
- Inspect and check that maintenance work is completed to the required standard
- Carry out New Home Tours and handovers where necessary
- Improve overall customer satisfaction in line with targets set by the company
- Promote and act in accordance with all Group values, systems, policies and procedures
- Liaise and co-ordinate with the Construction, Technical and Sales Departments to ensure Customer Care issues are minimized
- Ensure the staff working in the Customer Care Department are well-directed with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities, and provided with full support in achieving these, in terms of communication, training and development, and the organization of the administrative workload
- Meet customers on site, at their request, to inspect the properties prior to handover and in accordance with company health and safety regulations.
- Liaising with Project Manager / Site Manager for completion dates and updates.
- Liaising with Customer Service Manager/team regarding after completion defects.
- Liaise with Head of Customer Service, Site Managers and Construction Managers regarding customer queries and to co-ordinate and maintain consistency, reliability and efficiency of communications to the customer.
- Manage customers’ expectations in respect of specification and particularly the construction process.
- Implement customers’ requirements promptly and efficiently and deliver timely, reliable information and updates to the satisfaction of the customer and the company, including key construction stage and target completion advice.
- Ensure that all administration and IT systems are fully utilized and managed effectively to achieve the objectives set by the company, in particular, the Customer Care Monitor
- Other duties as assigned
- A presentable, articulate, engaging and result driven individual with the ability to build positive relationships through being passionate about exceeding customer expectations.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Time management, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Minimum of Degree/HND in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- 2-5 years of proven working experience as a customer service manager with a supervisory background
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
Job Title: Graduate Engineer
- To sit within the Group Technical Innovation team and support the Group production facilities in defining, designing, building and delivering custom built production process equipment to support our continued production industrialisation and automation goals.
- To be involved in production industrialisation and automation efficiencies as well as lean manufacturing principles so a design led production engineering background or mind-set / passion for physical solutions development is essential.
- Works on projects as Hands on Engineer in the execution phase
- Work closely with the production managers across the group in identifying, designing, building and delivering physical equipment to support process improvements; from work benches and packing stations to conveyors, robotic packing systems and beyond.
- Acting as the main technical adviser on site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress.
- Research and propose areas of improvement/refinement for onsite production workflows using lean manufacturing principles.
- Manage the delivery of projects with support from the Technical innovation project manager to recognised project management processes.
- Secure and manage the inventory of raw materials used for the in house production of equipment & workstations
- Be responsible for the full end to end process of designing physical solutions using CAD or similar design packages
- Be personally responsible for the building and assembly or finished physical solutions, including prototyping and subsequent modification to finished article
- Responsible for the itemised costing of designs
- Monitoring the performance & user feedback of newly released physical system improvements.
- Any other related duties.
- B.Sc./HND in Civil, Structural, Mechanical and any other related field.
- 1-3 years relevant/active work experience in reputable construction company.
- Proficiency in engineering software is an asset.
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task, manage a large workload, and deliver high quality work within very tight timelines.
- Good Presentation skills, problem solving skills and good negotiation skills.
- Must have a clear analytical mind with great mental and physical stamina to work as extensive travel within Nigeria could be part of the job.
- Strong Design skills using 3D AutoCad or similar
- Innovative team player with a positive attitude
- Good cultural fit for PhotoBox values of: honesty, passion, customer centricity, innovation and ambition
- Have a flexible approach and fast to learn new skills / work with new tools
- Language skills in French or German a plus
- Experience of Bosch Rexroth Modular profile based systems (including MTPro) a benefit
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 7th July, 2016.