Posted on :
2 Jun, 2010
2 Jun, 2010
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is Microfinance Bank with its Head office situated at Ikeja, Lagos. It is a member of an International network of microfinance banks providing world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia and rapidly spreading out to other continents across the globe. Due to our rapid growth and continuous success, we are seeking to recruit highly motivated professionals to join us.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an employer of choice; having the support of a successful global network. Applicants willing to join this exceptional team of young and dynamic professionals must show enthusiasm in:
Finding solutions in changing circumstances
Contributing to an International team
Focus on providing excellent customer service
At the moment we are seeking to fill the position of a Financial Control Officer;
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
• To provide effective operational financial planning, monitoring, accounting and reporting.
• To ensure effective internal control procedures.
• Financial accounting and reporting for the organisation.
• Monitor and enforce operational and internal control procedures.
• Preparation of statutory accounts and audit responsibility.
• Analysis and interpretation of financial data and preparation of reports i.e. monthly management reports.
• Financial planning, budgeting & forecasting.
• Comparison of budget and expenses.
• To work flexibly with other members of the accounting team.
• Qualified ACCA or ACA Accountant.
• Ability to initiate and implement change.
• Ability to work flexibly, under pressure, and to meet demanding deadlines, including the ability to prioritise and manage conflicting demands.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent IT knowledge (especially Excel), including ability to develop new reports, charts, graphs.
• Minimum of five years working experience of which two years must be in a Financial Institution.
Interested candidates should forward their CVs (preferably as an online attachment) to the following [email protected] not later than Tuesday 8th June 2010