Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practise, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: InBetweeners’ Opportunities
- Thinking of a career path to follow? Interested in getting a feel of what the corporate world has to offer pre Youth Service or MBA? Explore career opportunities while gaining banking experience.
- Access Bank InBetweeners is a programme that provides graduates and students awaiting postgraduate degree and National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) the opportunity to learn first-hand about us and gain experience in the banking industry by working in an international Bank.
- Customer Service
- Corporate Banking
- Commercial Banking
- Business Banking
- Risk Management
- Corporate Communications
- Human Resources
1.) Divisional Internship:
- Interns will be deployed to their department of choice where they will spend the whole tenure. It does not have to be related to the course of study.
2.) Rotational Internship:
- Interns have the opportunity to go through different departments in the bank over a period of time. Ideally, three months per department.
3.) Customer Service Internship:
- Interns will be deployed to different branches whereby they will work in the bank halls cross-selling the banks products to walk-in clients and customers. They will assist customers with self-service and alternative channels available in the branch.
Who Can Apply
- This programme is targeted at graduates who are undertaking a gap year, awaiting Youth Service or MBA.
- Minimum of 2:1 degree classification from any discipline.
- Maximum qualification age required is 23-years.
- Access Bank offers interns competitive salary with a possibility of bonuses based on performance.
- There is also the added advantage of successful interns being enrolled in the Training School and offered permanent positions in the Bank.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online