Access Solutions Limited, is in the business of IT Consultancy, Software Development and Engineering Services.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Web Developer
- Minimum Degree in a related discipline.
- At least 1-3 years work experience with proof of Web Development.
- Should have a proficient knowledge of PHP application development
- Understanding of browser compatibility issues and platform characteristics
- Should have creative design skills
- Knowledge of web application security principles
- Knowledge of at least one popular PHP web development framework would be an advantage
- Strong understanding of object oriented PHP
- Experience with developing E-commerce/enterprise applications would be an advantage
- Strong database management skills in MYSQL, writing complex SQL queries and stored procedures
- Knowledge of XML and web services (SOAP, REST) would be an advantage.
Job Title: Software Graphic Designer/Developer
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Work with team to integrate open source, commercial, and government software interface design to provide solutions that meet customer requirements
- Review system and software user interface to understand constraints, limitations, and opportunities for the design of a given software component
- Complete software interface on-time by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contribute to team meetings; troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Update job knowledge by researching new design concepts and software products
- The suitable candidate must be willing to think out of the box, be extremely creative and proactive
- The person should be able to use any of the following design application
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Fireworks, Corel Draw, AutoCAD.
- The person must be familiar with the following web design technologies
- HTML5 design, CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery and JQuery Mobile, Java Script, AngularJs
Job Title: Software Developer
- Minimum Degree in a related discipline.
- At least 1-3 years work experience with proof of Software Development.
- Ability to program using the java programming language
- Proficient/Intermediate Knowledge of; javaFX programming would be an added advantage
- Strong skills in XML, web services (SOAP, REST), SQL and database design (MYSQL preferred), stored procedures, CSS and HTML.
- Ability to work with and design using Adobe suite (Photoshop, Fireworks, etc)
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Strong troubleshooting, debugging and problem solving skills
- Willing to learn and expand his/her knowledge and programming scope
Job Title: Financial Web Application Developer
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of HND in a related discipline.
- Experience in Financial Accounting and Banking Services is required.
- Proficient / Intermediate Knowledge of; object oriented PHP
- Strong experience with PHP MVC Frameworks and MySQL.
- Knowledge of web application security principles, will be a plus.
- Proficiency in cross-browser/cross-platform issues, DOM and web standards.
- Good database management skills in MySQL is required.
- GUI design experience is required.
- Strong object-oriented design and development skills.
- Knowledge of web services would be an advantage.
- Experience with developing E-commerce applications will be an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and required quality standards
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Minimum of 1-3 years commercial
- Software product development.
- Knowledge in Accounting packages
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision within a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
Application Closing Date: 2nd July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
- This is an Abuja based job and only residents of Abuja will be considered first.
- Candidates from other states who which to relocate for the job must indicate it on their cover letter.
- Candidate should clearly state of residence and the position they are applying for as subject of the email e.g. Software Graphic Designer/Developer, Abuja
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.