Posted on :
3 Sep, 2010
Acergy is a seabed-to-surface engineering and construction contractor to the offshore oil and gas industry worldwide. Acergy Nigeria recruits Project SCM Engineer (Lagos)
As part of our turnkey projects in Nigeria, we are currently recruiting a Project Engineer Purchasing, based in Paris initially and then in Lagos, Nigeria.
Responsible for purchases of complex structures and management of subcontracts (welding, NDT, pipe coating, etc. ..), your main tasks are to:
– Identify and manage the panel of suppliers / subcontractors amenities that you are assigned,
– Initiate and negotiate tenders,
– Make technical decisions in connection with the engineering department,
– Ensure the procurement and order tracking to shipping,
– Ensure the management of contracts and ensure performance objectives quality, cost and delay.
Engineer Training (ESTP, ENSAM, ISITV, Central …) you justify 5 years minimum experience in the management sous-traitance/des technical buying as part of an industrial project (oil & gas, construction, nuclear, Public Works, steel …). Ideally, you know Africa. A current level of English is essential.
Position based in Suresnes and then rotated in Nigeria.
To Apply for this position by e-mail, please send a Covering letter and copy of your CV to: [email protected]. Please quote the reference number shown in the Above subject of your e-mail.
Click here to View this Job in French: http://www.acergy-group.com/public/LagosOpportunities