Adexen Jobs in Nigeria (Job Description)
The primary scope of this function is to build a strong distribution network in the assigned territory to ensure continuous product availability and visibility through effective distributorship management and excellent in-market execution.
- Map, select and recruit potential distributors to cover the Traditional market in the assigned territory
- Implement the route-to-market strategy to ensure proper coverage of all retail outlets at the different trade levels (wholesalers, semi wholesalers, bulk-breakers, retailers)
- Build the Sub-D networks around the respective key distributors to ensure continuous coverage of the assigned territory
- Build the distributors operational capabilities
- Motivate, engage and manage the distributors to achieve set objectives
- Manage the Direct Sales Force assigned to him and ensure proper deployment across the territory to achieve monthly sales targets
- Supervises, motivates, and monitors team performance
- Ensure Customer satisfaction and full adherence to the Company’s commercial policy
- University degree or equivalent diploma in Business Administration
- 5-8 years experience in sales management
- Natural leader with excellent communication skills, analytical thinking and sound commercial acumen ‘’street smart’’.
- Perfect command of the English language and computer proficiency
Apply through Adexen website