Adexen consultancy is recruiting for their client which is a leading manufacturer within FMCG & Healthcare sector in West Africa
The company is looking for a Finance Manager.
- The Finance Manager will be responsible for the management and the development of the company Finance and Administration.
- He will direct and control all Finance, Banking, Import, Payroll & Administrative functions.
- He will report to the Managing Director.
- The position is based in Lagos
- Provide and/or oversee day to day financial and accounting services and management
- Handling overall Taxation matters , Statutory Audits, Internal Audit, Company Law & other legal matters finalisation of accounts & Audit;
- Responsible for Bank accounts and Cash management, Tax & Capex procedures. Maintain Fixed Asset Registers.
- Responsible for Budgets and plans realization, update and follow ups;
- Submit Cash Flow Forecasts and manage all Banking requirements.
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness, integrity and reliability of all financial information and meeting the deadlines;
- Ensure appropriate financial risk, accounting and auditing policies and procedures of the company;
- Oversee accurate & timely preparation and submission of Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Financial Statements, Management Reports & Legal Entity Accounts.
- In charge of relationship with External Auditors, Banks, Clients financial representative and other actors;
- Master degree in Finance from a recognized University
- Proven work experience in a similar position with FMCG sectors
- Corporate management accounting experience
- Excellent in problem solving, analytical and administrative skills
- Ability to work in multicultural environment and under pressure
- Organized, Creative, Commitment
- Previous experience in Nigeria is a plus
- Excellent command in English
If your experience, personal characteristics and qualifications meet the position specifications and your personal objectives are to seek such a challenge, then we would like to hear from you with details of your current earnings, up to date CV and explanation as to why your achievements to date fit you for consideration.
Click here to Apply to Adexen Nigeria