The ideal candidate must have a solid experience in a similar position in the FMCG industry.
The primary scope of this function is to build and protect the Company’s most valuable asset which is the Human Resources by fostering a culture of ‘’equal opportunity employer’’ and building
He/she must recruit and develop the right talents with the right skills and competencies to achieve the Company’s mission, vision and values.
The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Plan, develop and implement the HR fundamentals including the review of the Company Code of Conduct, Compensation & Benefits policy, Succession Planning, Recruitment process, training & developments
- Manage all Internal Relations & Admin matters
- Supervise the Payroll proper calculation and administration, as well as the compliance with the relevant taxation laws
- Develop and implement a proper Performance Appraisal System
- Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets
- Liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purposes and achievements
- Manage all employee relations including managing conflicts, dismissal, corrective measures as well as conducting exit interviews and performance evaluation
- Must be a qualified HR Manager
- University graduate with preferably a specialization in HR management
- At least 8-10 years experience in a similar position or having handled senior roles in different HR functions within a solid corporate environment
- Possess excellent inter-personal relationship and sound leadership quality.
- Possess ability to resolve conflict.
- Be personable and of high integrity.
- Ability to work in multicultural environment and under pressure.
- Corporate presentation, excellent interpersonal skills
- Perfect command of the English language
Click here to apply through Adexen Nigeria