Adexen Jobs in Nigeria (Description)
The ideal candidate must be an engineer with a first experience in a similar position in an Industrial group.
She/ He will be responsible for the plant operations and maintenance. She/ he will have to ensure the development and implementation of company’s procedures and policies in accordance with best practice and innovative approaches. This role will also manage plant production goals. The candidate must demonstrate a can do attitude and have the capability to train and motivate employees and challenge a team.
The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria
- Organize and manage plant operation.
- Responsible for the production of the entire plant.
- Maintain safety and order of the plant.
- Institute plant policies and procedures.
- Establish plant production goals.
- Maintain a positive community relationship.
- Responsible for the shift production schedule.
- Responsible for the production quality control.
- Implementation of 3 new lines of production (installation, pre-commissioning, commissioning).
- Supervise the maintenance team.
- Mechanical / Hydraulic engineer degree
- Must be a qualified Plant Manager.
- Experience into Quality management
- At least 5 years experience in a similar position.
- Possess excellent inter-personal relationship and sound leadership quality.
- Be personable and of high integrity.
- Ability to work in multicultural environment and under pressure.
- Fully fluent in spoken and written English.
- Corporate presentation, excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience of Africa is a plus
Apply here online