Adexen Nigeria is recriting for their client, a leading international seabed-to-surface engineering and construction contractor for the offshore Oil & Gas industry. The Company is looking for an experimented Senior Quality Manager to support the development of its Nigerian subsidiary.
The Senior Quality Manager will carry out assigned Quality Management initiatives, assisting in the preparation of proposals, plans and procedures, as well as implementing and supervising a quality assurance programme in compliance with the company’s Management System.
- Setup and manage on-going the Quality Management System
- Manage and develop a high performance team, maintaining a positive and proactive working environment that encourages efficient team working.
- Ensure that adequate levels of Quality Management resources are available at all times on all Projects and coordinate the recruitment and allocation of Quality Management resources.
- Develop in-house technical skills relating to the discipline and organise the necessary support.
- Ensure on all Projects that the Quality Management responsibilities are clearly defined and that the Quality organisation/tools are set up efficiently to cover the full scope.
- Ensure that the documentation relating to Projects Quality Management is available and maintained in the Management System (organisation procedure, forms).
- Ensure a proactive Quality Management contribution within the Yards and Operation departments.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the Management System in compliance with ISO Standard and Group Policies.
- Maintain up to date and share a set of procedures, work instructions, induction presentations as necessary to promote common practices.
- Carry out investigations as required for critical NCR’s and Quality Observations. Ensure feedback mechanisms are in place to continuously improve the way we work with our Clients.
- Maintain the Projects Quality Management Discipline Action Plan. Communicate regularly on its progress.
- Ensure that a proper documentation system is put in place from the start (both correspondence and technical documents) and actively monitor the document control system for efficiency. Take steps to rectify as necessary.
- Assist during the engineering / development phases to ensure that key steps are respected.
- Review Inspection & Test Plans in line with VSP requirements (Vendor Surveillance Plans).
- Ensure active QA/QC monitoring of Subcontractors activities, in line with resulting Surveillance level.
- Ensure that the documentation of new equipment is complete and in line with in-house requirements (as presented at KOM stage). Involved, as required, during the installation of new material.
Job Qualifications or experience
- Engineer level or equivalent diploma in the field of quality management ideally in Oil & Gas environment.
- Proven work experience, domain knowledge and expertise in quality management with minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience in which 2-3 years should be in a similar position
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent in problem solving, analytical and administrative skills
- Ability to work in multicultural environment and under pressure
- Organized, Creative, Commitment
Click here to apply to apply