Posted on :
12 Dec, 2009
12 Dec, 2009
Adexen Consulting is a new and ambitious International recruitment company specializing in the recruitment of highly skilled Expatriates, Repatriates and Nigerian profiles for the Nigerian Market. Adexen is recruiting for one of its clients – a leading Oil & Gas Company,they are looking for a Nigerian Content Coordinator and Business Development Manager. (Oil and Gas)
· To manage the relationship on a global basis, between Company and Clients and all actors of the market present in country. To get the full knowledge of the local market and business environment.
· To coordinate on a daily basis the activities of the Oil and Gas Industry, especially with:
1. NAPIMS, DPR, NCD, NIPEX, NNPC or any new Governmental Body to be created
2. International Oil Companies (IOC) in Nigeria
3. And potentially with major National Oil Companies (NOC) in Nigeria
· To provide support in collecting information related to the Industry that would benefit Company organization and clients
The position is based in Lagos.
· Build relationship with key personnel in all the above mentioned entities
· Follow up on a daily basis required project or tendering information
· Write and analyze reports on projects or activities of the IOC/NOC… or the Industry
· Issue a monthly Sales and Marketing report of the Industry to our clients
· Understanding the IOC/NOC and our clients, their business, their strategy and their needs
· Clear understanding of the organization protocol for the companies
· Communicating and co-coordinating with Company MD
· Obtaining and updating Organization charts and any other documents that Company require or provide to its clients. Identifying key decision makers
· Writing feasibility on the key projects, market analysis and client
· Provide documents to support business plan
· Be able to produce a capture plan after a project is prequalified
· Obtaining and updating and reporting competitors strengths and weaknesses
· Follow up regularly on pre-qualification adverts
· Be able to understand prequalification requirements
· Be able to liaise with Clients in preparing prequalification/technical/commercial packages
· Identify areas of improvement in the way we pursue our business
· Identify potential new clients or areas of opportunity through Company Clients strengths and Competitors weaknesses.
· Clear understanding of organizational protocol for all companies and Governmental and Non Governmental Bodies having direct and indirect influence on the implementation of Company Clients strategy.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Minimum of 5 years experience in the Oil and Gas sector
· Good skills with the computer, especially with Visio, power point, excel etc.
· Team Player
· Familiar with Nigeria business
· Strategic thinker
· Fluency in English is must
· Excellent in problem solving, analytical skills
· Ability to work in multicultural environment and under pressure
WHAT IS ON OFFER