MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa’s leading cellular telecommunications company. it currently recruits an Administrator MTN Foundation to be based in Lagos Nigeria, he will be reporting directly to the Executive Secretary, MTN Foundation
- Manage day-to-day administration of the MTN Foundation department and manage the Executive Secretary’s diary to ensure seamlessly plan his/her itinerary, schedule and meetings.
- Maintain an efficient documentation and filing (electronic and hard) process.
- Write minutes of meetings and produce memos of such for review.
- Manage sensitive matters and information regarding peculiar issues within the department.
- Cross-check documents for Executive Secretary to ensure quality control and compliance to MTNN policies.
- Handle MTN Foundation’s internal and external designated correspondence.
- Collate relevant reports from the different portfolios within the department for the E.S.’ review as and when due (monthly, quarterly, ad-hoc basis)
- Produce schedules for leave, MTNF Project Appraisal Committee meetings, Board of Directors meetings and events as at when due
- Processes all requisitions for the MTN Foundation department
- Make efficient travel arrangements for the MTN Foundation department
Job Conditions: Standard MTN working conditions. Minimum qualification is 2.2 or equivalent.
1 – 2 years working experience
Experience in an administrative role
Qualifications: A first degree Preferably in social sciences
This vacancy expires on 22nd September 2009
Click here to apply online