Posted on :
19 Aug, 2011
19 Aug, 2011
AeroContractors operates and maintains the fleet of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), which consists of Hawker 800 Executive Jet, Twin Otter and five Dauphin Helicopters. We currently operate scheduled passenger services with Boeing 737-400 & 500 and Bombardier Dash-8 series aircraft to various destinations across Nigeria and other parts of Africa.
Thank you for your interest presently we are recruiting for the positions listed below:
POSITION : STATION MANAGER
DEPARTMENT : GROUND OPERATIONS
LOCATION : P/HARCOURT
Qualifications (MINIMUM)A good university degree/HND in any of the Social Sciences or Business Management Disciplines.
Additional Advantage – Possession of Flight Dispatch Licence
• Initiate, plan and manage all station Operational and Administrative Activities.
• Assist, manage and develop station team members to ensure a differentiated and quality customer service experience for passengers.
• Administer day to day performance of the station to ensure ontime performance of flights, customer satisfaction, while maintaining the highest level of service delivery and safety.
• Responsible for commercial functions in the station.
• Evaluate and audit work processes to ensure adherence to process regulatory standards and avoidance of wastage of company resources.
• Maintain high level of trust and integrity in handling company resources.
• Good knowledge of government regulations
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to interface with customers at all levels
• Good Computing, Numeric and Analytical skills
• Decision maker, Team player and People manager
• Proactive Salesman and Administrator
• 6yrs experience in airline Ground Services.
• 3 yrs in supervisory/management capacity.
Handwritten application + detailed CV to be received by HHRA on/before Mon 22nd Aug 2011.
POSITION : Captains
Minimum 5000 hrs total time
1000 hrs on medium jets
500 hrs on B 737 – 300 to 500 series NG an advantage
ATPL preferably with a Nigerian license or validation
POSITION : Co Pilot
Minimum 500 hrs on B 737 300 to 500 series NG an advantage
Preferably with a Nigerian license or validation
DETAILED CV SENT TO: [email protected]