Oracle – provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Applications Sales Representative
Ref No: HCM MRD-15000OBT
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
- Primary job duty is to sell Primavera business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment.
- May have project lead role.
- 5 years field sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience.
- Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills.
- Successful sales track record.
- Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle’s competitors.
- Interaction with C level players.
- Team player.
- Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts.
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers.
- Presentation skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Travel may be needed.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online