Atlas Copco Nigeria has been established in 2009 with offices in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja. The Customer Center employs around 50 people and represents three Business Areas – Compressor Technique, Mining and Rock Excavation and Construction Technique.
Atlas Copco is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Controller
Functional area: Finance
- We are looking for an engaged and dedicated person with analytical skills for this position in Nigeria to be based in Lagos.
- This is an ideal opportunity for a highly motivated person.
- Nigeria is the economic powerhouse of Africa and Lagos is the commercial capital hosting a sizeable expatriate community.
- This position reports to the General Manager and he/she will be part of the Management Team.
- You will have a key role in the control and guidance of our company’s financial results, including forecasting, analysis, and providing support to the General Manager.
- Knowledge of BPCS and GPS- Business analysis skills with experience in business and finance control- Proven leadership skills
- Good knowledge on general accounting principles and statutory accounting rules- Knowledge of the Group reporting systems
- University degree, or equivalent, in accounting / business administration / economics or a similar relevant field.
- Target and result oriented with strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Dynamic and open to change
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Team player- Strong sense of ownership, taking responsibility and leading projects to a successful conclusion
- Motivate, engage and coach your team in the organization to create lasting results
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 3rd June, 2016.