Energi Talent – Our Client, a leading Oil & Gas company will be in need of a qualified professional to manage and performs duties in a safe, productive and cost-effective manner while maintaining compliance with health, environmental, and safety issues.
Job Title: Accountant
Purpose of role
A key responsibility of the incumbent is the ability to ensure all accountancy matters are effectively and efficiently attended to and to ensure that best practices are employed in carrying out any accountancy matter in the organization.
- Review financial transactions and accountancy matters, including audit systems
- Operate an efficient accounting system capable of documenting all company’s transactions and generating timely and reliable management reports
- Monitor cash balances and forecasts, arrange for debt financing, invest funds and maintain banking relationships
- Assist in the external audit process in order that financial statements and Tax Returns are reviewed and approved in line with Nigerian laws and regulations.
- Liaising with third parties including auditors and tax consultant
- Ensure adequate recording and timely payment of expenditures for each department and each fund within the company
- Review all sources of revenue to ensure timely receipt.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or relevant discipline
- MSc Accounting & Finance is an added advantage
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and make deadlines.
- Experience in situations requiring good judgment; professionalism; solid problem-solving skills; ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification (ICAN/ACCA)
- 5 – 10 years previous work experience as an Accountant.
- General knowledge of the principles and practices of accounting and financial management.
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Purpose of role
A key responsibility of the incumbent is the ability to ensure that equipment and facilities both mechanical & electrical equipment, Generators, Pumps, Compressors, Trucks and all plant equipment are properly and adequately maintained.
- Assists his/her superior in the discharge of his/her duties to achieve the overall goals of the organization.
- To lead maintenance team and direct responsible for all maintenance activities and bringing the expected results with less down time and with reduced cost.
- Works with colleagues to design new systems, circuits and devices or develop existing technology.
- He/She does mechanical and electrical equipment maintenance, installation, troubleshooting and repair as needed.
- Carries out mechanical and electrical maintenance, troubleshoots, repairs on all types of pumps, compressors, diesel & gas generators, etc.
- Writes specifications and technical reports and maintenance budget preparation
- Ensures that a product will work with devices developed by others, can be made again reliably, and will perform consistently in specified operating environments;
- Spare parts vendor developments.
- Ensuring safety regulations are met.
- Keeping up to date with developments in technologies and regulations.
- And any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of a BE in Mechanical engineering or similar technical discipline from a recognized institution.
- 10 to 15 years hands on experience in maintenance (with 3 to 5 years in managerial role) in Oil & Gas industry. Good knowledge and familiarization with mechanical & electrical maintenance of Diesel and Gas Generators, Pumps, Compressors, Pneumatic & Hydraulic valves, Knowledge on Heavy and medium Trucks.
How To Apply
Email a copy of your CV in WORD FORMAT with subject as job title interested in that is either Maintenance Manager or Accountant to [email protected]