Bellsoft Technologies Limited started off as a privately owned business in July, 2005 in Nsukka, Enugu State, and has evolved from mere Internet Services to full-fledged Information and Communication Technology Company. Bellsoft specializes in Software Development, System integration, Responsive web design and development . The company provides very simple but dynamic and tailor-made ICT solutions and services in her design and development of softwares, web solutions and mobile applications. Our solutions are sufficiently secure, easy to use, scalable and adaptive.
Bellsoft Technologies Limited is recruiting for the following job positions
Job Title: Senior Operations Manager
- Plans and oversees strategic, operational, and administrative programs, projects, and/or services of broad significance to the organization within the designated functional area of focus.
- Establishes and implements short- and long-range organizational goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates programmatic and operational effectiveness, and effects changes required for improvement.
- Provides strategic advice and recommendations to leadership in the development, implementation, and evaluation of new or modified operating policies, practices, and procedures within the specified functional area of focus.
- Provides professional consultation and leadership to all faculty and staff employed by the component and service as the principal point expertise on all matters relating to the specified functional area of focus.
- Analyzes, designs, documents, and implements internal reporting systems and procedures for the organization or business entity, within specified functional area of operation, as applicable to the specified functional area of focus.
- Designs, coordinates, and implements training programs for personnel within the organization and its components regarding the nature and application operating policies and procedures.
- Manages and/or provides day-to-day leadership to various technical, professional, and/or administrative personnel engaged in specified project activities, as appropriate to the position.
- May represent the organization to governmental agencies, funding agencies, national organizations, and/or the general public; may represent the principal executive at various community and/or business meetings, as assigned.
Education and Experience
- At least 3 years cognate experience with proven record of achievement.
- Bachelor’s degree in any Management Sciences and Social Sciences and other related Courses.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Comprehensive applied knowledge and expertise, gained at a professional level, in all aspects of the area of focus applicable to the specified role.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop integrated, creative solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
- Advanced analytical, evaluative, and objective critical thinking skills.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the principles and processes of computerized business and operating systems.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Knowledge and understanding of integrated program planning, development, and administration within a public institution environment.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Ability to provide technical guidance and leadership to professional personnel in area of expertise.
- Ability to develop and present educational programs and/or workshops.
Job Title: Marketing Officer
The Marketing Officer oversees the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organisations marketing message.
Duties of the Marketing Officer include:
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company’s external PR agency to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required.
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Ideally a degree in marketing although not essential.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Excellent copy writing skills and experience.
- Design skills including graphics and web design.
Education and Experience
- At least 1 years cognate experience with proven record of achievement.
- OND ,HND ,Bachelor’s degree in any Management Science Course and Economics.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below
Application Deadline: 15th June 2016