Posted on :
13 Jul, 2010
13 Jul, 2010
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for appointment into the following positions in Benue State University, Makurdi:
• DEPUTY REGISTRAR
• DEPUTY BURSAR
• PRINCIPAL MEDICAL OFFICER I
Deputy Registrar-CONTISS 14
• Candidates must possess a good honours university degree preferably in the Humanities not Below Second Class (Lower Division) from a recognized University.
• Candidates must have at least fifteen (15) years post-qualification cognate administrative experience preferably in a University or any other Higher Institution of learning and attained the rank of Principal Assistant Registrar with very good performance.
• In addition, candidates shall have shown evidence of administrative ability, leadership/headship qualities, proven dedication as well as ability to contribute to the development of the University.
Deputy Bursar – CONTISS 14
• Candidates must possess B. Sc. Accounting, Second Class (Lower Division) and full membership of relevant Accounting professional bodies i.e. ACA, ACCA, ACMA. ANAN, CPA, etc. with ten (10) years post-qualification experience and have attained the rank of Chief Accountant in the University.
• Candidates must also demonstrate high ability, integrity and consistency in output, overall contribution to University development and planning, organizing and planning human and material resources effectively.
Principal Medical Officer I – CONTISS 14
• Candidates must be fully registered medical practitioner with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria, with post-graduate fellowship in general medical practice, family medicine, internal medicine or surgery and twelve (12) years post qualification experience.
• CONTISS 14 (I.e. N 1,820,908.00 – N2, 83 I, 772.00 per annum).
Method of Application
Candidates are to submit 15 copies of their applications along with copies of certificates and curriculum vitae outlining:
• Full name;
• Date and Place of Birth;
• State of Origin;
• Local Government of Origin;
• Marital Status;
• Number of Children;
• Permanent Home Address;
• Correspondence Address X. Educational institutions attended with dates and qualifications obtained;
• Professional qualifications obtained with dates;
• Publications (if any);
• Working Experience;
• Names and address of three referees, two of whom must be in position to give academic and professional reference reports.
Applicants are advised to contact their referees to send their reference reports under confidential cover direct to the Registrar, Benue State University. P.M.B 102119 Makurdi
All applications are to reach:
Benue State University
T. I. Utile, Ph.D Registrar