Bluhorn Global Consult – Our client, an associate reputable Facility Management company, is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
Job Title: Electrician
Job Ref: E0001
- Maintain electrical and refrigeration equipment
- Maintain telemetry, radio and telephone systems
- Perform construction work on electrical and refrigeration equipment
- Rewire power and control panels
- Maintain and calibrate instruments
- Repair and maintain appliances, motors and panels
- Perform standby duties
- Ensure safety measures are in place in accordance with safety standards
- Perform any official work assigned to him by the Superintendent.
- Grade 12 or equivalent Electrical Engineering qualification
- HT switching (NQF Level 5) Instrumentation Trade Test
- 3 years’ practical and relevant experience as an Artisan
- Ability to work within tight time constraints
- Supervisory skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team setup
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
Job Title: Plumber
Job Ref: P0002
- Review building plans and specifications to determine the layout for plumbing and related materials.
- Identify required tools and special equipment
- Select the type and size of pipe required
- Locate and mark positions for connections and fixtures
- Install supports and hangers for pipe, fixtures and equipment
- Assemble and install valves and fittings
- Install, repair and maintain water treatment equipment, piping and controls
- Install, repair and maintain underground storm sanitary and water piping systems
- Install, repair and maintain sinks, tubs and toilets
- Install, repair and maintain water heaters and conditioners
- Install, repair and maintain plumbing fixtures, appliances and trim
- Test pipe systems and fixtures for leaks.
- And maintain plumbing systems and components.
Job Title: Carpenter
Job Ref: C0003
- The Carpenter is responsible for maintaining municipal residences and buildings.
- This includes building items such as furniture and stairs, making repairs to the internal and external structure and ensuring buildings are safe.
- Inspect municipal buildings and facilities for needed services and repairs.
- Perform minor electrical repairs.
- Maintain doors, windows, furniture and other items.
- Monitor and replace weather stripping.
- Maintain building interiors and exteriors.
- Assemble and install valves and fittings.
Job Title: Generator Operator
Job Ref: G0004
- Hands on manufacture, maintenance, installation, service and repair to a varied range of diesel driven generating sets, diesel generator control systems and associated equipment including turbochargers and fuel injection equipment.
- Carry out fault diagnosis and carry out forward planning on assigned work/projects
- Ensure most economical and effective layout of electrical installations together with achieving high level of productivity in work assigned
- Ensure operatives, apprentices and assistants under control carry out all works to required standards
- Ensure spares or materials lists are compiled in good time for work assigned
- Ensure having adequate hand tools to carry out duties
- When not travelling, will be required to assist with general workshop duties
- Ensure all resources allocated are safely and securely stored while in possession and ensure that returned in a reasonable and appropriate timescales
- Carrying out site visits as and when requested by the Department Manager
- Carry out on-call responsibilities.
Job Title: AC Man
Job Ref: AC0005
- To provide skilled work in the installation, repair, operation, and maintenance of Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (AC) equipment and systems at various stations.
- Carries out preventive maintenance of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment and systems.
- Repairs faulty Refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment and Plant.
- Carries out routine checks and logs of the status of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment.
- Requisitions for materials required for the smooth operation of the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment.
- Assists in verification of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning spares purchased/supplied.
Job Title: General Cleaner
Job Ref: GC0005
- Cleaners are required to undertake the following duties as directed by the Supervising Officer, using the prescribed methods and frequencies in line with the requirements of the cleaning specification.
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
- Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
- Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
- Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets.
- Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors (after receiving proper instruction and training).
- Using electrically powered pick up machines.
- To dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, window sills, external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments.
- To replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) if required within the contract.
- To clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers and drinking fountains.
- The use of chemical agents as directed by the Supervising Officer in the discharge of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures, after receiving proper instructions and training.
Job Title: Driver
Job Ref: D0006
- The driver works closely with the Facility Manager.
- Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by Representative
- Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external guests.
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport;
- Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations of the Socialist republic of Vietnam.
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.
- Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty.
Application Closing Date: 22nd March, 2017.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Name, Mobile number and attach CV’s (if you have, added advantage) to: [email protected] in this format- Subject: D0006 Then Body of Message Name: Adewale Adetunde, Mobile: 08012345678 and Attach CV. Only.
Note: Kindly follow the stated instructions carefully, failure to adhere to instructions would lead to automatic disqualification.