Posted on :
29 Jun, 2012
29 Jun, 2012
Bradfield consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees. A male Personal Assistant to the MD/CEO of a reputable company is needed.
– reading, monitoring and responding to the principal’s email,
– answering calls and handling queries,
– preparing correspondence on the principal’s behalf,
– commissioning work on the principal’s behalf,
– liaising with staff, clients, etc.,
– managing the principal’s electronic diary,
– booking meetings,
– organising travel and preparing complex travel itineraries,
– writing minutes and taking dictation,
– planning, organising and managing events,
– managing a budget,
– attending events/meetings as the principal’s representative,
– conducting research on the internet,
– writing reports, executive summaries and newsletters,
– preparing presentations,
– preparing papers for meetings,
– managing and reviewing filing and office systems,
– updating websites,
– typing documents,
– sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment,
– managing projects,
Good first degree.
At least 2 years working experience in the same role.
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATION:
Good communication skills.
Team management skills.
Computer and Internet savvy.
If interested,please send CV to [email protected]