Briscoe Properties Limited (BPL) is a company that offers serveral management and engineering services related to the property industry. Briscoe Properties is now recruiting for a Project Manager.
The candidate will mentor and provide leadership and direction to project management personnel, ensure growth of the management unit as a viable business unit, ensure projects are delivered within constraint of time, cost and quality to the end user’s satisfaction.
He/she will also ensure control and monitoring systems meet the specified performance and targets, under take all elements of staff management and development, produce technical reports on project management and development, produce technical report on project performance including critical path, risk and root cause analysis, project lead site meetings, manage the day to day liaison between the client, contractor and consultants, act as a focal point for technical queries to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Good oral and written communication skills with the ability to impart knowledge to others. [Essential]
- Good problem solving, planning and organisation skills [Essential]
- Ability to use project management methodology to achieve results [Essential]
- Willingness to work outside normal office hours.
- Ability to influence people at all levels. [Desirable]
- Procurement management skills. [Essential]
- Quality assurance and control management skills [Essential]
- Technical competence in at least one core area of discipline [Essential]
- Degree in civil engineering/architecture/mechanical/electrical engineering [Essential]
- Masters in project or programme management [Desirable]
- Project or program management certificate [Essential]
- Understanding of construction contracts and contract management.[Essential]
- Understanding of critical path analysis and recovery of troubled projects.
- Proven track record of successful project delivery.
- At least ten years experience in project management
- Delivery of hotel, commercial, residential estates, educational developments, complex multistory developments [Essential]
- Proven customer focus. [Essential]
- Delivery of hotel, commercial, residential estates, educational developments [Essential]
In order to apply, please send your detailed curriculum vitae to [email protected]