Posted on :
28 Jun, 2010
Brunel Energy provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. Brunel Energy recruits Mechanical Engineer
1. To follow-up Engineer’s activities related to Rotating Machinery and ensure compliance with Company/Project specifications and with the requirements of the project documentation.
2. To manage technical evaluation of the bids and prepare technical recommendation with Head of Engineering.
3. To follow-up procurement, construction, expediting, FAT for his discipline.
4. To anticipate problems, offer solutions and inform Head of Engineering.
5. To keep TDO-TEC Rotating Machinery Group Leader informed of main decision and/or orientation.
6. To report to PSF Head of Engineering on progress of his activities and any changes thereto.
7. To comment on Engineer’s documents and coordinate other Company specialists comments within allowed time.
8. To liaise with other disciplines in order to ensure consistency of the work.
9. To comment on contractor documents in due time.
10. To review proposed deviations and give recommendation for project management approval.
11. To organize weekly and/or monthly co-ordination meetings with Engineering Contractor as appropriate.
12. To ensure Engineering Contractor provides proper reporting of the progress of his activities.
13. To participate and propose solution in interfaces resolution between Contractors for mechanical matters.
10 years experience on oil and gas
5 years experience on similar job