Posted on :
18 Jun, 2011
18 Jun, 2011
Brunel Energy Oil and Gas O CONTENT AND ENVIRONMENT Located in Port Harcourt, serves all locations in the company. There is daily contact with other departments and staff of the Internal Communications department . Information on the intranet is available with this and other subsidiaries of the Group. Interfaces with IST on the operation of CBIS in all locations.
• Designing and maintaining the graphics for the company’s website and web pages
• Creating departmental websites
• Updating information on all departmental websites
• Providing technical support for all internal publications
• Designing new graphics and maintaining the company’ s web site/pages
• Creating and maintaining departmental web sites/pages
• Collating information received from departments and divisions for publication on the various sites
• Monitor and ensure the smooth performance and maintenance of the Intranet Web serverin liaison with
Information Systems and Telecoms (IST ) department .
• Liaise with IST on the administration of the Web server
• Ensuring the smooth performance of the intranet generally
• Providing technical support for production of internal publications i.e. TupNews, FocusNigeria, policies and
• Ensuring the day to day updates of all web pages like The press, production /drillingreport etc
• Carries out any other duties/projects that may be assigned by the Hierarchy.
• Updating information on the CBIS displays etc.
Daily updates of the various Intranet sites to ensure accurate and timely communication of relevant
• Accurate, efficient, and timely publication of relevant information on the Corporate Businessinformation
System (CBIS ).
• Provision of technical assistance for publications to ensure timely dissemination of information.
• Disregard of duty may lead to erosion of company image due to publication of inaccurate/stale information
HND or B. Sc. in Computer Science or Business Studies. 5 years of relevant working experience.
• Computer literacy and good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of graphic designs are added advantage. Good knowledge of Company Processes.
• Good written and analytical skills, relationship, open mind, discretion, confidentiality andintegrity
Opened to Nigerians only