Stresert Services Limited – An indigenous Marine Services company, providing marine integrated Services ranging from offshore support services to Petroleum products and Marine Lubricants supplies, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Marine Logistics Services)
- An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Executive to join an indigenous Marine Services company, providing marine integrated Services ranging from offshore support services to Petroleum products and Marine Lubricants supplies.
- This person will be responsible for selling and promoting integrated product and services across the entire company; respond to vessel consulting business line.
- Create key customers list and mapping in the marine lubricants market; follow-up on business opportunity and close business deals.
- Act as a key contributor to strategy initiation and implementation for the Vessel response Business line, ensuring business generation and full account management of Business line portfolio.
- Manage and deliver the business plan; Lead and manage marketing/sales plans.
- Driving commercial consistency opportunities, increasing market penetration and market development, including new geographies.
- Ensuring effective, efficient and robust business processes on all tenders/ contract negotiations in line with Corporate Operating Procedures.
- Recommend bid/no bid on business opportunities; Participate, implement and maintain data base.
- Following market trends and define an appropriate sales approach and propositions to the market.
- Monitoring, controlling and developing opportunities against budgeted targets within defined limits.
- Maintaining existing contracts minimize exposure and risk, credit agreements and follow-up account receivables.
- Responsible for Marketing exercises as well as customer service follow up.
- Ensure that company products receive maximum exposure.
- Recognizing and coordinating the company resources to best address sales opportunities.
- Management of all Client relationships and work in partnership with the Management in maintaining client relationships
- Identifying and evaluating potential new business opportunities to sell the company’s products to potential customers.
- Maintaining a detailed awareness of the activities of Company competitors and providing appropriate people within the company with relevant information.
- Monitor developments in key markets and other designated market segments that impact initiatives.
- Apply expertise in the field to proactively identify trends and patterns in data analysis and update stakeholders accordingly.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Sales/Marketing, within similar industry very essential.
- Demonstrable evidence of personal success and proven track record in managing and growing sales.
- Ability to work well under pressure, Goal oriented Proactive and takes initiative.
- Ability to work individually under pressure and collaboratively in a team oriented environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy. High level of confidentiality regarding corporate information.
- Excellent computer literacy – MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word
- Pre-requisite knowledge and Experience in a similar position.
- Good knowledge of the Oil & Gas sector /Experience in an Oil & Gas company is highly desired.
- Knowledge in Project Management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Salary is between N1, 200, 000 – N1, 440, 000 / annum (based on experience) + commission
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV’s to: [email protected]using “BDE_Present employers” e.g ‘BDE_donab Marine Services’; ‘BDE_Royal Marine’ as subject of mail. Wrongly titled applications will not be opened.
Application Deadline 10th June, 2016.