Calabar Microfinance Bank is an integrated financial service institution with a hard earned reputation for excellent financial business practices and a goal of fostering wealth creation by supporting and promoting business and entrepreneurial development among the economically/entrepreneurially “Active poor” and under-banked population. With its Corporate Headquarters at No. 72 Egerton Street, Calabar. CMF Bank started as a Community Bank in Cross River State fully licensed by Central Bank of Nigeria.
Calabar Microfinance Bank is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Credit Officer
Location: Cross River
- Recommend loan applications for approval.
- Analyze customers’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.
- Market bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers’ needs.
- Set credit policies, credit lines, procedures and standards in conjunction with senior managers.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Compute payment schedules.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers’ needs.
- B.Sc, HND & Minimum of OND in related discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] or [email protected]
30th September, 2016.