Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Job Title: Specialist, Mobile Broadband
- Develop strategic partnerships with relevant service providers and identify new opportunities to grow Etisalat’s mobile broadband business through innovative services.
- Responsible for strategic plan to effectively optimize the OTT services benefits to the business and the customers alike through appropriate package design, advertising campaign development and choice of the relevant media outlets for the promotion of the products.
- Responsible for tracking industry trend by reviewing professional publications and benchmarking state-of-the-art practices to formulate, implement and maintain industry technology strategies.
- Source for partnerships with relevant service provider to drive the adoption of data services and market share while keeping abreast of advancement and global trends in mobile data industry.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. Set strategic direction for adequate partnership with OTT service providers and maintaining such partnerships for optimal returns to the mobile data strategy of the company.
- Evaluate and maintain effectiveness and efficiency of the strategic partnerships with relevant service providers pertinent to the company’s mobile data strategies.
- Assist in determining and managing the strategic direction/focus of marketing communication for approved mobile broadband propositions-Above The Line (ATL), Below The Line (BTL) and PoSM (in-store)
- Assist in liaison with the Brands and Communication team to develop overall communication strategies for Etisalat Nigeria data strategies as well as support any product related marketing campaigns.
- Provide inputs into yearly data products roadmap and overall marketing plan. Participate in quarterly performance reviews and changes based on analysis of internal capabilities as well as market movements- in line with approved business plans and revenue targets.
- Propose modifications to enhance all data related products/services to suit customer behavioural changes and assist in implementing the unit’s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Data Service.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Data Service.
- First degree or equivalent in relevant discipline; industry certification and/ or postgraduate/ professional qualifications in related field may be an added advantage
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Five (5) to eight (8) years’ work experience
- 5 years directly relevant work experience; expert knowledge of industry competitive environment, consumer trends and trade practices; advanced knowledge of the global technology trend; excellent understanding of customer mobile data behaviour; excellent understanding of OTT services and very strong interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below