SpaceBA is a new business start-up, focused on simplifying the booking process for meeting and events spaces. We are looking for a passionate Account Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
Account management responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Accounts managers will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of bookings according to the requirements outlined.
Account managers will be responsible for maximising potential revenue streams from the different space vendors, as well as maintaining a catalogue of repeat booking customers.
Job Title: Account Managers
- Operate as the lead point of contact for your customers ensuring that their needs and requirements are attended to in a responsive amount of time and to a premium standard.
- Seek, build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, and customer stakeholders, enabling the growth of the business partnership.
- Follow up on leads to help acquire new partnerships with space vendors and potential customers
- Communicate clearly the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Event planning skill an added advantage
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to : [email protected]