Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Chartered Accountant for our client who is a mid-sized Agricultural processing Company.
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
- Undertaking financial audits, reviewing the company’s systems and analyzing risk
- Preparing financial statements (including monthly and annual accounts) whilst undertaking financial planning and forecasting.
- Oversee payments of third party contracts
- Advising on tax and treasury issues
- Provide ongoing review and improvements to financial and process controls
- Continuous management of financial systems and budgets
- Liaising with internal and external auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise
- Detecting and preventing fraud (forensic accounting)
- Liaising with stakeholders/suppliers (individuals or businesses) and negotiating terms when the need arises.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree/HND with a minimum of second class upper division or upper credit in Accounting, Business or Finance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work in a team.
- Result oriented, Conscientious, Confident and of high integrity
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and Written)
- ICAN, ACCA or CPA Certified is mandatory.
- 2-3 years’ work experience as a Chartered Accountant
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below