Cheki Nigeria Limited is an online marketplace where all of Nigeria’s leading car dealers, importers and private sellers post their cars for sale in Nigeria. We do not sell cars directly but rather offer a state of the art advertising medium for users to buy and sell their cars, 4WDs, vans, bikes and trucks and other vehicles.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Be engaged in customer facing activities, be responsible for the accuracy of the proposed solution, and lead the overall aspects of the sale.
- Deliver effective proposals, and negotiate contracts to capture profitable new business.
- Ensure proposals, objectives, and deliverables maximize operating profit and revenue growth.
- Build real and lasting relationships with customers.
- Identify new areas of opportunity and negotiate sales for mutual benefit.
- Manage the Customer Service and Project Management teams in guiding secured new business and projects to successful completion.
- Liaise between the Customer and the Organization.
- Ensure an ongoing dialogue of effective communication so as to adhere to the collective business goals relating to any new Contract manufacturing business.
- Prioritize large deal targets and determine the quality and the alignment within the segment strategy and strengths.
- Create and execute successful penetration plans.
- Collaborate with the Customer Services Manager in establishing and reporting KPI’s associated with the Customer needs.
- 10 – 15 years experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work quickly under pressure, and to deadlines.
- The initiative to work on your own and as part of a team.
- A willingness to work on a variety of tasks.
- A reasonable level of fitness.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree Sales/ Business Development or any related field.
Job Title: Chief Operations Officer
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Proven experience as COO or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Should have an M.Sc/MBA
- Minimum of 15 years experience
Job Title: Software Developer (PHP)
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users
Skill Set/ Qualifications
- First degree in Computer Science or any related discipline
- Minimum of 7 years experience in software development preferably in marketplace organizations
- Expertise in current computer hardware and software
- Ability to use one or more development language (C++, PHP, HTML, etc.)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- An understanding of business
Job Title: Accountant
- Execute all accounting transactions and effect the necessary reconciliation of outstanding transactions;
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Participate in the development of financial procedures and model documents, including check lists, for all of the essential financial activities;
- Keep abreast of relevant accounting regulations and ensure updating of existing instruction processes and procedures;
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
Application Closing Date: 16th February, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]