Our client is a leading industrial company is looking for a Chief Internal Auditor.
The Chief Internal Auditor will be responsible for establishing policies for auditing activity and direct its technical and administrative functions.
The Chief Internal Auditor will report directly to the MD.
The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Analyzing business processes and recommends improvements of management controls designed to safeguard Company resources, ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
- Providing the company’s objective assurance on whether approved policies and procedures are followed, established standards met, resources are used efficiently and economically, planned missions are accomplished effectively and the Group corporate objectives are being achieved.
- Developing and executing comprehensive Audit Plan for all Company activities.
- Notifying the persons responsible for the areas to be audited before reasonable time
- Recommending and advising practical improvement measures in areas of process assurance, operational & financial management, risks management, business continuity and value added strategies.
- Reviewing and reporting on the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of the financial/management reports and other information provided to Group management.
- Conducting attest audit on end of year financials prior to commencement of statutory audit.
- Maintaining good working relationship with external auditors.
- Directing internal audit as per schedule given i.e., discuss, review, finalize, and distribute final Internal Audi Reports.
- Ensures that internal audits are conducted to comply with executive orders of the company, and international & KSA internal auditing standards.
Qualifications et experience
- Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant
- At least 5 years experience in statutory or internal auditing
- Possess excellent inter-personal relationship and sound leadership quality.
- Possess knowledge associated with the professional practice of internal auditing and financial management.
- Be personable and of high integrity.
- Experience in West Africa; and or demonstrably similar challenging environment(s)
- Fully fluent in spoken and written English.
What is on offer
If your experience, personal characteristics and qualifications meet the position specifications and your personal objectives are to seek such a challenge, then we would like to hear from you with details of your current earnings, up to date CV and explanation as to why your achievements to date fit you for consideration.
Apply Here: http://en.adexen.com/apply_NGA0248_chief-internal-auditor.html (This offer has expired)