Over the past 50 years, Churchgate has played a major role in trading, manufacturing, banking and real estate in Nigeria. Today, the vision of our Company is to become the most prominent, reliable property developer in Nigeria’s currently fragmented market. We aim to be at the forefront of projects that will transform Nigeria’s cities.
We have developed a strong reputation that is based on quality and service, and our projects consist of bespoke office towers, luxury residences, and cutting-edge logistic centers. We currently own a land bank in excess of two million square meters in Nigeria has have a strong pipeline of projects that include world-class shopping malls and 5-star hotels.
We are always on the look out for top talent both locally and internationally, so if you feel you would be a good fit, please feel free to forward your CV.
Job Title: Sales/Marketing Manager
The Sales/Marketing Manager is a group-wide appointment, however, immediate responsibility will entail sales and marketing efforts for the World Trade Center, Abuja (www.wtcabuja.com).
Description: The Sales/Marketing Manager will be responsible for end-to-end campaigns that generate leads for the sales team and strengthen the overall brand of the company. Responsible for developing and maintaining sales and marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. Evaluates customer research, market conditions, and competitor data. Prepares a sales and marketing plan. Builds and supervises the requisite sales and marketing teams, as required. Oversees all marketing, sales, advertising, promotional and branding activities. The Sales/Marketing Manager will have a high standard of accuracy and have strong written and verbal communication skills. He/she will require excellent time management skills and the ability prioritise his work effectively.
Sales/Marketing Manager Profile Requirements:
- Master’s degree is required. An MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive sales/marketing experience with at least 2 years in a role with proven leadership and management capability, especially in a complex, multi-property portfolio environment.
- Experience with brand development and positioning; business experience in a like role at a brand leader a plus.
- Possess strong creative skills with proven ability to envision, strategize, and manage to fruition a multitude of innovative ideas/possibilities.
- Can evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and build a sales and marketing plan.
- Broad and sophisticated experience with outside agencies, including first-hand understanding of firm attributes and talent.
- Ability to negotiate and broker the best arrangements and to manage the consultants and plans to successful outcomes.
- Ability to quickly assess and separate mission-critical priorities from less essential tasks; anticipates and adapts to changing demands while focusing on high value added initiatives.
- Well honed business acumen and interpersonal savvy/emotional intelligence.
- Proven experience in leading fiscally sound sales and marketing operations.
- Excellent writing and composition skills; outstanding sense of language and usage to communicate through verbal, written, and graphic means. Understanding of and appreciation for the data required to forecast and make meaningful management decisions.
- Possesses relationship management skills that cross level and functional boundaries; ability to manage conflict with positive outcomes.
- Ability to build and mentor a strong sales and marketing team
- Recruits, develops, coaches and retains high performing talent; manages people well and holds them accountable, delegates effectively, keeps people informed and measures accomplishments.
- Possesses positive sense of humour and an ability to deal constructively with stressful situations.
- Acts with integrity, sound and mature judgment; excellent attention to detail and follow through.
- Has an enthusiastic and upbeat style, with energy and ambition for team success. Attacks everything with drive and energy with focus on the expected results; not afraid to initiate action before all the facts are known; proven success at executing.
- Looks presentable at all times and sets a standard for company branding and positioning.
- Develops annual sales and marketing plan, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus on meeting organizational objectives.
- Managing the entire sales life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below