Posted on :
21 May, 2010
21 May, 2010
Cisco is a multinational corporation that designs and sells consumer electronics, networking and communications technology and services, Cisco Nigeria recruits Territory Business Manager to be based in Lagos Nigeria
• Define and execute sales strategy for the assigned territory, resulting in increasing revenue, market share and customer satisfaction.
• Overall management of the unnamed territory in terms of partners relationships building, understanding of customers’ business and positioning added value of Cisco products and solutions through a select number of partners.
• Responsibility for managing sales processes to assigned territory
• Realizing defined sales targets of Cisco products and solutions
• Sales planning and reporting using company applications
• Identification of customers’ business and technological needs and addressing them by offering an adequate Cisco solution
• Active management of indirect sales channel (partner companies)
• Cross-functional cooperation with other teams (Systems Engineers, Channel, Marketing, “vertical teams”, competence centers)
High school education required, M. Sc. or MA degree will be an asset
• Employment history with examples of successes in closing sales of considerable value, requiring multi-parties involvement
• Excellent knowledge of customers’ agenda and buying cycles
• Very good command of English
• 5+ years of professional experience on sales positions in IT or ICT industry (product, solutions or services sales)
• Sound business knowledge of IT and ICT industries’ locally and globally
• Cross-functional collaboration
• Builds Strategic Relationships
• Effective Communication & Presentations
• Coaching and Mentoring
• Develops Own Capabilities
• Optimizes Sales Performance
• Creates Business Relevance
• Solution & Architectural Selling
• Drives Results
• Builds Customer and Partner Loyalty
• Adaptability/Thriving in change
* For detailed description of competencies and their fit in the C-LEAD model, please, refer to the “Competencies” appendix. For examples of questions verifying particular competencies, please, refer to “Interviewing Guide” document.
GOALS ASSIGNED TO THE POSITION
• Creating and deploying territory strategies
• Realization of defined sales targets
• Building high-level sales relations with new accounts and indirect partners.
• Territory planning and accurate weekly/monthly/quarterly forecasting
• Creation and execution of successful territory sales strategies
• Meeting assigned sales targets
• Successful establishing of relationships with customers and indirect sales partners in teh assigned territory.
• High forecast accuracy