Mife Construction Nigeria is well known for providing a broad range of civil and structural engineering services such as construction of roads, bridges and other structural engineering works in various oil and gas facilities within Nigeria.
As a result of the rapid and on going expansion in the operations of this company vacancies now exist for focused and industrious Civil Engineers, to join our team of civil engineers based in portharcourt Nigeria.
- Programming of works
- Works progress reporting
- Construction resource planning and ordering
- Works programme monitoring
- Executing of works comprising mainly of earthworks, concreting, and asphalting sometimes in wet swamp
- Working knowledge of surveying
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
- Materials quantity control and variance check
- HND or BSC in civil engineering with practical experience in construction of oil drilling locations for major oil companies in Nigeria or abroad
- Not less than 30 years of age
- 5-8 years post qualification experience
- Must be familiar with Microsoft projects such as PRIMAVERA & also Microsoft excel
- Must be Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) competent
- COREN certified or other professional qualification is an added advantage
Please send your CV to [email protected], on or before 15th November 2009.