International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and sells computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Client Technical Specialist- Power
Business Unit: Pwr&zSystems
Job ID: STG-0685951
- Client Technical Specialists are technical consultants to clients, IBM sales teams and/or IBM Business Partners.
- They understand the client’s business requirements, technical requirements and/or competitive landscape.
- They provide technical sales support which may include: collaborate with IBM sales teams to define, design, and detail the technical aspects and feasibility of proposed solutions; deliver Proof of Concept; develop and deliver technical education; support critical situations; design solutions and answer technical questions.
- When engaged for a specific opportunity or project, they are responsible for the technical accuracy of the proposed solution.
- The Client Technical Specialist (CTS) provides Pre-sales technical expertise for IBM Power (System p/i) solutions.
- The CTS evaluates customers business and technical environments, qualifies opportunities, architects solutions, assures the solution’s technical feasibility, drives implementation planning, and ensures a successful implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 4 years experience in Working knowledge of Power technology
- At least 4 years experience in Applying IBM Infrastructure Knowledge
- At least 4 years experience in Designing Solutions for Clients
- At least 4 years experience in Perform Technical Sales of IBM Power Hardware and Software
- English: Fluent
- At least 5 years experience in Working knowledge of Power technology
- At least 5 years experience in Applying IBM Infrastructure Knowledge
- At least 5 years experience in Designing Solutions for Clients
- At least 5 years experience in Perform Technical Sales of IBM Power Hardware and Software
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online