Posted on :
22 Dec, 2009
22 Dec, 2009
Consolidated Breweries is a subsidiary of Heineken International, producers and marketers of “33″ Export Lager, Hi-malt, Maltex and Turbo King Stout brands.
The Company has two breweries located in the South-East and South-West geographical zones of the country respectively as well as a majority equity interest in a factory also located in the South-West geographical zone and with over 25 years of brewing experience in Nigeria, it is one of the major players in the industry and have continued to contribute to the growth of the Nigerian economy.
Consolidated Breweries Plc is looking for focused and determined individuals with some experience to be part of its dynamic team. HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
• Human Resources Manager co-ordinates the human resource management activities of one of the company’s brewery locations to ensure the optimal engagement and deployment of human resources.
• These include industrial relations, recruitment, administration of employee relations policies, and regulatory compliance.
• The role also handles community relations issues arising from the respective host community.
• The HRM reports to the Head, Human Resources and is based outside Lagos.
The ideal candidate should hove (or meet) the following:
• Minimum of B.Sc degree and a second class honours (lower division), preferably in the Social Sciences
• Minimum of five(5) years Human Resource Management experience, preferably in a unionized manufacturing environment or Fast Moving Consumer Goods business
• Evidence at having participated in the NYSC scheme Professional membership (Associate or above) of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPMN)
• Working knowledge of labour legislations
• Good team player
• Good oral and written communication
• “Hands on” mentality
• Flexible attitude
• Ability to work with Computer systems and Software – MS Office at the minimum
• Resilience and ability to work under pressure
• Willing to work in any of the locations in Nigeria where we have operations now or in future
Method of Application:
If you are confident that your experience, skills and orientation have prepared you to succeed in any of the above positions, apply by sending copies of your curriculum vitae and relevant credentials quoting ‘position applied for’ on the left hand side of the envelope and send to:
The Head Human Resources,
Consolidated Breweries Plc,
P. O. Box 159,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Closing Date: 31st December, 2009.