Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client an indigenous downstream Oil and Gas Company located in Port Harcourt requires for immediate employment a suitably qualified candidate for the position of:
Job Title: Corporate Driver
- Drive keeping the road safety regulations all the times.
- Arrange for vehicle care and maintenance (i.e. oil change, tire rotation, cleaning, etc.).
- Maintain awareness of current road systems and conditions by monitoring news and traffic reports, adjusting routes as necessary to avoid delays.
- Candidate should be attentive and available on immediate call basis at any time include weekends.
- Be punctual and be at least 15 minutes to the designated time and place.
- Display a good behavior, excellent manners and helping attitude.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all conversations and information heard during transport assignments.
- Degree/HND qualification.
- At least 4 years’ experience as executive driver
- Age from 30 to 40 years, any nationality
- Have a valid driving license
- At least 6 to 8 year experience driving in Abu Dhabi with excellent knowledge of the roads in Port Harcourt and environs.
- Good communication skills with ability to speak and read English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to:[email protected] with job title as subject.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2016.