The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Foundation, located in Abeokuta ‘ Ogun State Nigeria, is conceived as a centre that aims at ‘preserving the past. capturing the present and inspiring the future” of Nigeria and Africa at large. It is primarily a historic, touristic. recreational and academic centre and also a national archive for the preservation of genuine presidential papers, documents, materials and other historic items associated with the office and person of President Olusegun Obasanjo.
The OOPL has reached advanced stages and is in need of young and capable minds to advance it works in different spheres and has need for the following people who must be team players, dynamic and require minimal supervision
Job Title: Curator
- Managing the curatorial assets of the OOPL
- Conceptualizing thematic exhibitions for relevant national and institutional events
- Selecting, classification and logging of artefacts
- Preparation of curatorial assets for exhibitions and presentations
- BA/B.Sc in Humanities or Social Sciences
- 5-10 years Cognate Experience in museum curatorship Not more than 35 years of age
- Must be computer literate
- Membership of a relevant professional body is an additional advantage
- Ability to be effective in a team and independently is a major advantage
Method of Application
All applications should be addressed to the Administrative Office, OOPL Foundation, Abeokuta.
E-Mail copies should be sent to [email protected]
and printed copies should be submitted to
The OOPL Project Office.
P.O. Box 2066 Sapon,
All applications should be received on/before 21st February, 2012