OutsideIn HR Limited is a multinational client in the FMCG industry has been distributing in Nigeria by a selected distributor for several years. They have now initiated setting up own production and are looking for self-starters with entrepreneurial mindsets to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- A degree, or at least a diploma in Accounting, Membership of a professional accounting body will be an advantage (ICA, ACCA, CIMA part qualification)
- Build and develop effective internal and external partnerships
- Minimum 5 years work experience in an accounting function
- At least three years of finance control experience preferably in an FMCG environment.
- Experience in Managing External Audit processes.
- SAP Financials ERP experience
- Intermediate MS Excel Skills
- Full understanding of internal controls as relevant to position
- Excellent analytical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Job Title: Procurement Specialist
- Graduate / Engineering /MBA, with 4-5 Years exp in Procurement in FMCGs,
- Knowledge of local Nigerian supplier base as an added advantage.
- Import-export regulations for Nigeria is must.
- Inbound shipping knowledge/experience is added advantage.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills
- Good team skills and a cooperative mindset
- Confidence in conducting negotiations in both written and spoken English
Job Title: Quality Manager
- Education: Graduate or Masters in Science/Pharma from reputed Institutes.
- Knowledge of local Drug Regulatory/ Metrology will be an added advantage.
- Experience: 8-10 years of experience in Quality and regulatory management.
- Languages: Very good command of spoken and written English
Job Title: Planner
- Education MBA/BE/BTech
- Exp: 3-5 years in Production or Material Planning
- Experience with SAP R/3
- Good English
- Good communication skills and proactive behavior
- Microsoft Office Package (in particular Excel, Powerpoint, Word), SAP FICO, SAP BW/BI
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted