MIFE CONSTRUCTION provides a broad spectrum of engineering services which include the building of roads, bridges, and civil works on oil drilling locations. Mife Construction is a multi-disciplinary engineering contractor with a number of heavy civil engineering projects throughout the country.
Due to recently securing additional contracts Mife Construction is now recruiting a DREDGER MANAGER. The ideal candidate should know the complete structure of the dredger and its workability.
- The complete overall supervision, control and management of the dredging department in terms of the dredger outfit, equipment, materials, sand dump and personnel
- Ensures that government laws and regulations are adhered to
- Ensures good public relation with host communities and company customers
- Participates in community relations problems settlement
- Ensures that the support equipment are available and serviced for work on time
- Ensures that all required materials for the operation of the dredger are made available on time
- Prepares monthly reports showing total sales (both to Mife and outsiders), work & production reports etc
- Monthly budget preparation
- The ideal candidate should have a BSC or HND in Marine Engineering or any other competency certificate in related field. An MBA would be an added advantage.
- Should have not less than5 years practical experience in the running of a dredger
- Must have managed the operation of a dredger
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in all Microsoft office packages which include: Ms Word, Ms Excel, Power point presentation.
Salary: Very attractive
Please forward your CV to [email protected], on or before 15th November 2009.