Nigerian Bottling Company Plc is one of the few multinational organizations that had its beginnings in Nigeria. From a small family owned operation at inception, we have grown to become the predominant bottler of alcohol-free beverages in Nigeria, responsible for the manufacture and sale of over 33 different Coca-Cola brands.
Nigerian Bottling Company Plc (a Coca-Cola Hellenic Company) is the authorized bottler of Coca- Cola products and the leading producer of Alcohol-Free beverages in Nigeria with a workforce of over 5,000 people.
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Function Name: Manufacturing
Role: Plant Electrical Engineer
Functional Area: Supply Chain
- Ensure timely troubleshooting services in the plant to eliminate breakdown of equipment..
- Supervise preventive maintenance of all automated/electrical equipment in the plant.
- Maintain high reliability of electrical/automated equipment and recommend spare part needs.
- Coach, train and develop associates to enhance their efficiencies and improve their skills.
- Monitor status of automated/electrical equipment, recommend and coordinate repairs.
- Design maintenance strategies, procedures and methods.
- Coordinate planned and unplanned work.
- Diagnose breakdown problems.
- Carry out quality inspections on jobs.
- Monitor and control maintenance costs.
- Bachelors or HND in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum of 7 years experience 5 of which must be at managerial level in an FMCG environment.
- Strong knowledge of Plant Manufacturing operations.
Desired Candidate Profile
- FMCG dynamics
- Interpersonal relations
- Leadership/supervisory skills
- Numeracy and analytical skills
- Cost Control
- Creativity and Innovation
- Oral & Written Communications
- Team player
- Influencing and persuasion
- High energy level required
- Strong leadership skills,
- independent thinking strong organizational and planning abilities
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Application Closing Date is 29th December, 2011