Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc commenced business in March 2000 as the sugar division of Dangote Industries Limited. The sugar-refining factory at Apapa port was commissioned in 2001 with an initial installed capacity to process 600,000 MT of raw sugar per annum. The refinery has since undergone two expansions increasing the production capacity to about 1.44 million MT per annum, making it the largest sugar refinery in sub Saharan Africa and second largest in the world.
Job Title: Electrical Technician
- Perform on line maintenance checks to ensure motors and panels function optimally.
- Take apart where necessary motors for examination and or repairs
- Use meter and hand-held equipment to diagnose components that need repair.
- Maintain log book for recording all operation and activities of the unit.
Qualification & Experience
- Technical certificate parts 1 & 2, C and G or OND in Electrical Engineering with five (5) years relevant experience in electrical equipment maintenance in the food and allied industries.
- Not more than 35 years
- Electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Attention to details and possess good sense of judgment.
- Equipment maintenance knowledge and skills
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO WORK SHIFTS
Method of Application
Interested candidates should please forward their CVs to [email protected]
, Latest 24th January 2012. Use position applied for as email subject. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.