VoguePay.com is a leading online payment processor whose vision is to offer buyers and sellers a secure and easy-to-use means of transacting business online. We hereby require application from suitably qualified candidate to fill the following vacant positions below:
Job Title: Company Solicitor/Legal Secretary
- Draft and administer all contracts
- Negotiate deals and attend company meeting
- Negotiating employee contracts
- Reporting, drafting, and reviewing of legal document
- Preparing and filing government reports
- Reviewing new business relationships with vendors and subcontractors
- Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, patents)
- Develop company policy and position on legal issues
- Research, anticipate and guard company against legal risks
- Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents
- Guiding managers on regulatory and compliance matters
- Formulating employee handbooks
- Analyzing legal issues relating to proposed services
- Representing the company before administrative boards and court trials
- Structuring joint enterprises with other organizations.
- Candidates must have at least a second class upper Degree from a recognized University.
- Must be a Legal Practitioner, or a Law graduate that has been called to bar, with minimum of 3 years experience .
- Must be proficient in commercial law, understand the e-payment industry and should be able to work with minimal supervision,
- Relevant post graduate qualifications may be an added advantage, but are not a requirement.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of commercial laws.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and organizational skills;
- Self-driven and resourceful
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Not more than 28 years Old.
Application Closing Date
9th September, 2016.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Establish new accounts, develop, coordinate, and monitor performance of existing ones
- Identify, cultivates, and solicit business from new companies and also initialize sales leads to determine potential of securing new business.
- Prepare proposals and contracts for clients;
- Ensure that total sales target in the region is met.
- Compliance to all approved policies, processes and procedures.
- Sustains the growth of company’s business
- Establishing new business relationships within the industry
- Evaluating the business ideas according to the company criteria
- Carrying out the supporting market studies
- Defining project scope
- Calculating sales prices in accordance with company rules for profitability
- Project Management
- Customer Relations Management
- Identifies and cultivates the relationship with decision makers at the major accounts
- Ensures flawless flow of communication
- Market Intelligence in the following areas
- Competitor intelligence, Advertising and Promotion, Edits company literature, product profiles, company website
- Organizes participation at trade shows
- Generate weekly reports.
- Strategy/Corporate Development/Investment Requests
- Assists in the strategy development and review
- Assists in establishing and reviewing the 5 – year business plan
- Assists in the search and evaluation of partners
- Covers the section “ business development ” in internal training programs
- Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales , Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning
- Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge
- Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
- Minimum of OND/BSc in a relevant discipline A paradoxical blend of personal humility and professionalism Advanced degree in Management and Social sciences (Master’s Degree is an advantage)
- Minimum of 1-3 years hands-on experience in business development or sales/marketing Flair for commercial activities
- Familiarity with basic financial principles
- Must have good communication, numerical and analytical skills Time management skills Must have good interpersonal
- Must be thorough & motivated Must be professional, flexible & amicable
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2016 .
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV’s to:[email protected] use job position title as subject.