Mamalette provides tools and resources that help Nigerian mothers and mothers-to-be connect with others going through similar experiences.
Launched in late 2013, Mamalette is the #1 community for Nigerian mothers. We create relevant, rewarding and entertaining content and experiences that people want to engage with and share, hence we are looking for someone who is ambitious, fun, with a keen eye for detail, someone confident and imaginative to come up with unique ideas.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PHP/Wordpress Developer Intern
- Thousand of pregnant women and new parents in Nigeria search everyday for maternity and childcare products, services and experts. At Mamalette, we are creating the go to platform for parents for all things related to maternity and childcare in Nigeria. Come, help us build the best discovery platform for parents in Nigeria.
- We are looking for a developer intern that will help us with our WordPress website.
- You will be responsible for creating and maintaining WordPress plugins, themes, functions, shortcodes.
- You may also be asked to implement new projects. It’s an excellent opportunity to broaden your skillset across multiple tiers.
We are looking for an intern do the following:
- Design and code new features and enhancements on our WordPress site
- Assist with all aspects of the product lifecycle, from specifications to development through QA.
- Collaborate on development and finding/fixing bugs.
- Managing the optimization of content for the most visibility (SEO) and conversion
- Working cooperatively with key team members
- Working towards a BS/BA in Computer Science or related Engineering degree
- Strong programming skills with knowledge of PHP development frameworks.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Application Closing Date
3rd January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org