Erisco Foods Limited, a leading manufacturer of Tomato paste and other made in Nigeria drinks and food products and the 4th largest tomato paste producing company in the world, is hereby seeking to employ the services of qualified individuals to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Deputy Factory Manager
- Co-ordinate and direct the staff members regarding the activities that need to be performed in the absence of the plant manager
- To keep a close eye on the buying, selling and quality of the material used in production to give maximum output
- To make optimum use of the equipment and available manpower to ensure better productivity
- To ensure that the work gets done as per the priority within the framed budget by maintaining the quality standards and delivering the products on the given deadline
- Implement new plans to ensure better results in accordance with the quality standards
- To maintain, compile, store and retrieve any data and information related to the production
- Oversee daily activities of factory operations.
- Ensure factory activities are performed in the most effective and productive manner.
- Responsible in planning, coordinating and monitor all department to meet requirements.
- Lead and direct the production team to achieve operational goals in quality, yield, cost, delivery and output.
- Maintains the Company’s plant, machinery, building and associated facilities
- Prepares equipment for periodic inspections where required under statutory requirements
- Responsible for resolving the employee issues with the help of human resource department.
- Ensures compliance to all company safety and precautionary regulations.
- Any other duties assigned by Factory Manager
Educational Qualifications & Experience required
- Applicant should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Chemical Engineering. A Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or other related areas and minimum of 8 years working in a similar capacity.
- Experience of Manufacturing in the FMCG sector is quite critical in this role.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good decision making skills
- Good IT and arithmetic skills
- Good process/project management skills
Job Title: Finance Manager
- To ensure that the financial policies/procedures of the company are implemented efficiently in line with generally accepted Financial/Accounting practices and statutory requirements.
- To ensure the ongoing financial health (the ability to fulfil financial obligations) of The company and act as safeguard of the company’s financial assets.
- To manage the Finance & Accounting Unit, and to develop and implement a modern cost effective accounting system that will meet the challenges and objectives the company
Strategy definition & Business Planning:
- Participate in the development of corporate strategy and plan
- Define overall operational strategy and budget for the Finance & Accounting process unit
- Define and communicate corporate accounting guidelines, including chart of accounts, periodic closing schedules as well as reporting requirements
- Overseeing and managing all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with the Company’s Finance policy and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), regulatory requirements, and internal control/audit requirements that the company is not open to risk in that area
- Set authorization standards and approve payments within own limits.
- Ensure required financial reports are provided to relevant depatments on a timely basis.
- Define and communicate budgeting guidelines, processes, methods, roles and schedules
- Prepare and manage organizational budgets, and make amendments based on approvals.
- Develop, communicate and implement corporate treasury & risk management policies and guidelines in accordance with The company’s business strategy
- Monitor organisational cash flow and liquidity to ensure the availability of funds required to finance The company’s operations, business plans and budgets.
People Management & Coaching:
- Approve training programs for staff within units.
- Provide leadership, guidance and support to the process unit
- Ensure appropriate staff are recruited, developed and appraised in a timeous fashion
- Facilitation of a healthy happy productive working environment for the department
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management & Corporate
- Management Accounting
- Tax Management
- IT System Skills
- Performance Management
- Strategic Perspective
- Excellent communication skills
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 8 years post-qualification experience, 6 of which must have been spent in a managerial role in a formal business organization preferably manufacturing of FMCG
- A good university degree or its equivalent plus a recognized professional accounting qualification (i.e., ACA, ACCA or Equivalent).
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Katsina, Kano, Bauchi, Adamawa
- Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlet or trade factor.
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results report, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current market place information on pricing products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, services and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions; preparing reports, recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviving professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer service, meeting sales goals, closing skills, territory management, prospecting skills, negotiation, self-confidence, product knowledge, presentation skills, client relationships, motivation for sales.
Application Closing Date: 15th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: [email protected] and use the job title as email subject.