Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Manager, Quality Management
Drive conformance to business processes through the use of best in class framework for process reviews, prioritizing inputs from risk assessment reports, audits and other business reports thereby ensuring efficiency in the delivery of objectives.
- Design programs / workshops to communicate the quality management system and culture to both internal and external customers.
- Develop the process review calendar and coordinate its systematic delivery
- Design and facilitate the implementation of process KPI management framework for the purpose of minimizing gaps that could cause control risks
- Measure, analyse and report on strategic process performance based on documented KPIs thus revealing trends for thepurpose of implementing corrective actions
- Collaborate with stakeholders in proactively identifying process risks and proffer solutions in alignment with industry best practices.
- Design and recommend programs for the continuous development of quality teams to enhance productivity.
- Facilitate the communication of identified process strengths & weaknesses to stakeholders with recommended process improvements.
- Facilitate the implementation of improvement initiatives with periodic status report.
- Facilitate the systematic identification and mitigation of process bottlenecks to realise process efficiency
- Support the identification of operational challenges and coordinate quality teams in the delivery of operational excellence.
- Establish and maintain the quality management system to promote the organization’s competitive edge.
- Stakeholder engagement in the identificationand documentation of realistic process controls
- First degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Six (6) to Eight (8) years work experience, with three (3) in a supervisory role.
- Process Design and Analysis
- Project Planning and Control
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online