Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Specialist, Capex
Reporting directly to the Head, Network Finance/Capex Management, this role will:
- Continuously develop and manage the Capex Management function to ensure Capex benefits are optimized; costs are managed within agreed envelopes, and guidance provided to the various departments on Capex issues.
- Support the Capex approval process to ensure rigorous optimum return on investment and stringent cost management practices
- Provide decision-support analyses and reporting based on agreed timelines and standards to aid management with financial business decision making.
- Ensure compliance with the capital policies and procedures as detailed in the Capex Framework
- Assist in producing Capital Expenditure reports to highlight actuals vs. budget
- Reporting on cashflow actuals and forecast for capital expenditures
- Conduct ad-hoc regular physical verifications of physical assets
- Support Fixed Asset Reconciliation and ensure Fixed Assets register is accurate
- Preparation of analysis to support Capex key Performance indicators
- Analyse financial trends to highlight non-profitable Capex projects
- Perform ‘what if’ analysis on Capex initiatives on cost savings. Report findings to the management team to support the decision making process
- Work with Procurement and stakeholders to monitor and track the performance of the suppliers/projects – on time delivery of the requirements in the right quality and quantity to deliver the best value to the business and customer’s needs
- Develop a standardised Capex Model for assessing Capex request
- Support the Finance support team in developing business cases in line with best practices to optimize spend and ensure a return on investment within the shortest possible time Track
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics required.
- Relevant professional part qualification (ICAN, ACCA, CIMA) will be an added advantage
Experience,Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum of three to five years post-NYSC relevant work experience in reporting, consolidation and financial analysis. Experience in consulting and financial advisory services industry a plus
- Experience of working with Capex projects
- Strong excel skills and access database skills
- Financial Systems Knowledge (emphasis on Oracle ERP)
- Good Knowledge of GSM industry.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel, Power point and Word).
- Accounting/IFRS knowledge
- Good Understanding of financial modeling
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Good verbal and written communication
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects as well as follow through skills
- Ability to work with others in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online