Petrolog Group ia a major player in the Oil Servicing Industry and due to recent expansion, we seek to engage personnel for immediate employment in the following positions:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Manage the front office and arrange for conferences.
- Prioritize and manage projects simultaneously, follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Manage and maintain business and personal calendars.
- Assist with the preparation of presentations materials.
- Make travel arrangements(domestic and international) and provide detailed itineraries.
- Coordinate conferences and meetings.
- Prepare Expense reports for the final approval and processing.
- Provide switchboard relief to main console on a rotating basis.
- Process all electronic communications.
- Prepare correspondence and assist with miscellaneous reports and documents.
- Responsible for the filing and maintenance of documents in the department.
- Additional job duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills.
- A bachelor degree in business administration or its equivalent.
- Possession of MBA will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years experience as an executive in a corporate environment.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong numeric,graphic software and proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Good personal disposition with a flay for marketing.
- A team player with strong leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Creative,target driven with excellent organisational skills.
- Age 25 to 35 years.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, qualified individuals should forward their applications and detailed resumes by email to:[email protected]