As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential.
Nestlé Nigeria Plc. is currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant at its Head Office, Ilupeju. Applications are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of Executive Assistant.
Nestlé Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Position: Executive Assistant
Job Reference: ExecAsst2013
The Executive assistant will provide high-quality support to the Directors and manage the smooth running of their affairs, by managing, organizing, scheduling and maintaining information in an efficient way.
- Organizes and manages the day-to-day running of the Directors’ affairs to ensure the provision of high-quality support.
- Manages the schedules to enhance effective time management and coordinates activities, prioritizes appointments and reschedules where necessary.
- Manages, prioritizes, screens and monitors the Directors’ correspondence, including calls, emails, post, and fax to ensure they are dealt with appropriately.
- Collects and researches information on assigned matters.
- Produces reports and statistical analyses as per the request of the Directors’
- Maintains an efficient filing system at all times.
- Ensures that relevant information is gathered and prepared to brief the Directors’ for meetings, trips, and events.
- Receives visitors to the Directors’ office as appropriate.
- Works with internal and external contacts at all levels to fulfill the above duties.
- BSc degree or HND in any discipline (Minimum of Second Class lower or Lower Credit Grade)
- At least 3 years relevant experience in a multinational company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop excellent working relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Must have had experience working as a PA with Directors or (MD/CEOs) of an organisation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse people and culture.
- Ability to understand & speak French fluently will be an added advantage.
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools- Ms. Excel, Ms Word.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2013.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online