Posted on :
11 Jul, 2012
11 Jul, 2012
We are currently seeking a Administrative Officer to join a growing team of outstanding individuals in a fast growing company operating in the Nigerian Marine, oil and gas sector.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
1. Responsible for the coordination of operations personnel, project schedules with regards to support of company projects, operations and procedures, process inspections.
2. Assures that equipment and materials are properly maintained for efficient day to day operations control.
3. Coordinate Logistcs of incoming and outgoing Technicians, stock and spares.
4. Act as company liaison with Immigration authorities for on time issuance of cablegram, visa, work permits etc…
5. Bookkeeping, Petty cash and basic cash book management.
6. Ensures that company equipment and materials are properly maintained for efficient operations.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
ALL Candidates Must pPossess the following Minimum Qualifications:
A good university degree.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Good time management and organizational skills.
Excellent IT skills and highly competent with the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Selected candidate must pass a criminal background check.
Please kindly forward CV/resumes to careers at enabledsolutions.net